Jep :
Matthew Toseland :
Freenet 0.7.5 build 1319 is now available. This includes further critical fixes to the new packet format, particularly affecting NATed nodes or nodes connecting to them. Please upgrade ASAP! Thanks.

Freenet 0.7.5 Build #1319 build01320
Freenet-ext Build #26 r23771

0 announcements, 0 of which are still running, and added 0 nodes (0 nodes have rejected us). We are currently connected to 0 seednodes and trying to connect to another 11.

No dice.

Took hours, but in spite of the other issue the new build connected again.
21 backoffs but still.

So it worked for a bit again but alas, yesterday:
all connections dropped by themselves and didn't pick up again, my node is off FN for 24 hours now.
Restart of FN did nothing.