Freenet 0.7.5 build 1351 is now available, please upgrade, it will be mandatory
on Friday. This build should fix Update Over Mandatory: When we connected to a
TOO OLD peer, because of a bug (returning false instead of true and vice
versa), we would immediately disconnect rather than connecting and downloading
an update from it. Hopefully this will enable the largish group of old nodes
that are unable to upgrade and are constantly announcing to upgrade.

The build also includes two FCP config options. Since a few months ago, Freenet
has imposed a maximum queue length for FCP messages queued to a particular
client. The length of the queue can now be configured, and an option can be set
to not drop messages.