Freenet 0.7.5 build 1352 is now available, please upgrade, it will be mandatory
on the 19th. This build significantly speeds up bulk transfers; we were only
allowing one packet in flight at a time, now we allow up to 100 depending on
various factors (provided that the peer we are talking to supports new packet
format). Bulk transfers are used in friend-to-friend file transfers, but also
in Update Over Mandatory (updating nodes that are so old that we can't connect
to them as proper peers); slow and timing out transfers have been a problem
recently; and it is also used in path folding and announcement (although for
small transfers the gain won't be as much).

Please upgrade! Thanks.

Please report any problems you find.