On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:05:14 +0100, folkert wrote:
> which file is the database? can I (securely) delete
> it every time and will it then still remember the options set? and is
> it possible to select where it stores this messages database?

The sqlite3 (fms.db3) file. It contains all your options/identities, as
well as saved forum messages and trust lists. It probably would be
handy if it could be stored already encrypted on disk, but as you
suggest, it's not essential. I don't think you can change where it gets
saved -- not even via (sym)linking. (Because, I think, when it
defragments the database, it recreates and overwrites the existing db.)