OK, let's go through this step by step.
The  installation directory is created (C:\Temp\freenet-install\), and
there's  two  files  inside:  freenet.exe  (56kB)  and  NodeConfig.exe
(66kB). No signs of readme, freenet-ext.jar (but I still have it in my
install   dir   though),   freenet-latest.jar   or   freenet.jar,  and
Uninstall.exe.

Now  about  permissions:  I  don't know why, but parent dir (C:\Temp\)
always  have  "read-only"  flag  grayed  out  (showing that some files
inside are read-only, but that's not true - all are writeable...), but
sub-dir  is  ok,  "read-only"  flag is not checked. The other thing is
that  whole  drive  C:  is ntfs-compressed, including C:\Temp\ :) But,
unfortunately,  removing  compression  doesn't change the situation :(
Manually   creating  dir  doesn't  helps  too.  And,  of  course,  I'm
installing it from local drive.

About running Freenet from command line - I'll check it and reply
ASAP.

Thanks, anyway :)

--
Best regards,