On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Matthew Toseland <toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
>!!! Unable to decode the following MIME section !!!

personal note: I hate pgpmime, inline may be old fashioned, but it's more
compatible

>You have to connect to a **0.7** node. Actually you have to connect to
>several. And yes, the content is different; it's an incompatible content
>reset.

This means that it's time to download all of your favorite 0.5 content and
re-insert it in 0.7 when it becomes possible.

On a related note...

If I set up a new 0.7 node, get a few refs and begin inserting content. am
I as anonymous in doing so as I am in 0.5? Is there any way to trace
content back to the node that inserted it?