On Wednesday 07 January 2009 02:53:19 Dennis Nezic wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 23:30:55 +0100, user1 <bqz69 at telia.com> wrote:

> > > That's an ugly[1] hack :). And, doesn't your run.sh start a wrapper
> > >
> > > Though, we have similar physical ram space--I have a bit more,
> > > 384MB. (Why is 100M not enough again?) Do you have other big memory
> > > users running on your system?
> >
> > No

Even if an ugly hack, my freenet is running, and that was my purpose.

I have  a wrapper log, yes.

My fit-pc is running as a mini-freenet server (data transfer), but anything
else goes very slow, so I use another computer for my "ordinary" tasks (fit-pc
only comsumes 18 watt incl. router and adsl  modem - when measured with a
cheap household watt measurer).