On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:01:25 +0100, bqz69 <bqz69 at telia.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 07 January 2009 18:49:57 bqz69 wrote:
> > > But, Bzq69, your wrapper does seem to be restarting freenet
> > > properly. Are you sure you need another wrapper around that
> > > wrapper? :)
>
> My freenet stopped again, in spite of my .crontab, here is the
> wrapper.log
>
> http://www.minihowto.org/6/wrapper.log_7jan2009

Very interesting:
  "ERROR  | wrapper  | Unable to start a JVM"

Since it was able to restart it many times before. It is especially
interesting that your wrapper's wrapper didn't work either. When you
get into this situation (Unable to start a JVM), what is the output of
"run.sh status"? Are there any java processes running on the system?

How are you able to restart the node? (Since your script already tries
to "run.sh start" and doesn't work?)

The WrapperManager warning may also be worth resolving. Why does
wrapper 3.2.3 get launched and later "updated" to 3.3.1? Do you only
have one freenet-ext jar? Does your wrapper config file reference this
freenet-ext jar?