On Thursday 22 January 2009 14:24:36 mihail at riseup.net wrote:
> I have also posted problems about trying to get Freenet installed on
> Vista. Looking forward to the new version and getting going ...
>
> > On Thursday 22 January 2009 08:53, Tomas Gutierrez wrote:
> >> Dear friends, I thank you

Please note, that a subject line as "Mr. T needs advice" in a mailing list is
not very good, as subject lines in mailing lists are used when other people
are searching e.g. google in order to solve their  problems, so please in the
future use a more explaining text in your subject lines - thanks :-)

Here below is a link you might skim - thanks:

http://www.livinginternet.com/i/ia_nq.htm