Hi,

I'm testing 0.73.6 on a Wrap board with an Atheros mPCI and when I
enable interface "OPT1" (ath0) and I click on "SAVE" I get a new page
with this on the header:

Warning: fopen(/tmp//sbin/ifconfig_wireless): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 464
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/etc/inc/interfaces.inc on line 465 Warning: fclose(): supplied
argument is not a valid stream resource in /etc/inc/interfaces.inc on
line 466 ifconfig: not found
The interface settings are ok, anyway, but the SSID is still the
default "HIDE" instead of the new one...when I check on
"status-interfaces"
cheers
Giorgio

PS
which is the freeBSD command to mount the CF card in RW and correct
some file and to mount in RO mode?