Thanks for your answers.

But I dont undersand why is it impossible to mount 2 pppoe links on PFsense box ? Is it a technical limitation ? or just a function not implemented yet ?

Melanie

Melanie GAULT
Smai

19/09/2005 13:35

Veuillez répondre à
support@pfsense.com

support@pfsense.com
cc
Objet
Re: [pfSense Support] 2 ADSL and load balancing

One of the two PPPOE connections will need to be terminated on a router unless I missed a major change recently.

--Bill