(ooops sorry for HTML... I forget to change this since last change of my
mail client :/)

If I just have to wait a while to have this function, it's a good news !

Thank you and excuse me again for HTML...

Melanie

Melanie GAULT
Smai
20/09/2005 08:39
Veuillez répondre à
support@pfsense.com

support@pfsense.com
cc

Objet
Re: [pfSense Support] 2 ADSL and load balancing

> Thanks for your answers.
>
> But I dont undersand why is it impossible to mount 2 pppoe links on
PFsense box ? Is it a technical limitation ? or just a function not
implemented yet ?

(Please do not post as HTML, just about every list on the planet
doesn't like this practice)

Its basically not implemented yet.   You can do DHCP on optional
interfaces but not PPPoE as of yet.   This *MIGHT* be tackled in 1.1.
More like 1.2.

Scott