Bill Marquette wrote:

> On 9/20/05, *raphael* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Does anyone already tested and validated the dual wan using pppoe
>     on the
>     first link ?
>

> Yes, that's my configuration at home.   PPPOE on WAN and DHCP (cable)
> on OPT1.  LAN is my internal network (gee imagine that) and OPT2 is my
> DMZ.

Are you using wrap version or other version ? I followed the faq config
on the wiki, but no success

>     BTW, I downgraded my wrap to the latest "stable"  0.70.4 version as I
>     don't want to have errors on the web interface :)
>

> Well, I suspect this is the problem.  .70.4 is ancient, you should
> upgrade to the .84 series - I can't count the number of multi wan
> fixes that went in between .70.4 and .84 (heck, we had a hackathon in
> between there!)

I downgraded to 0.70.4 as 0.84 doesn't work for dual wan.

> What errors on the web interface are you referring to?

It's was late (aroung 11 pm) my goal was to enable the ipsec cnx, dual
wan was the "plus" for this install, so I don't take the time to
copy/paste the error.

> --Bill

Raph