sending your entire config.xml to the list or Scott directly if you need to keep it private would likely help very much.

Scott Ullrich wrote:

On 9/25/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
I have no motive here other than to use the product and possibly help where
I can. It almost seems like you feel I am bashing PfSense or something, not
really sure. Seems like a strange answer though if this is not your
thought..

I do not feel you are bashing pfSense.  It's funny because this is
going to be difficult to track down without nobody else having the
same issue.

[snip]

Are you running dhcp on the wan?   What else can you tell us about the
install because I didn't see too much of this type of information when
I went back through my archives.

Scott