expensive

________________________________

From: Chris Buechler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 3/3/2006 11:35 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Certified by ICSA Labs

Alejandro Lengua wrote:
> The problem would be, how much does ICSA Labs charge for their certification
> and how the project could raise money to afford it.

$25K USD per year per certification.  i.e. if you want a certified
firewall, and IPsec, then it's $50K.  Add another $25K for each
additional.

So to the original poster, sure, if you will pony up the $25K every
year, plus another, say, $10K a year to split between the people
involved in the process, we'll be glad to do it.

It's something we've talked about, and something we would like to do,
it's just not likely to become a reality for financial reasons.

<<winmail.dat>>