Bill Marquette wrote:

On 3/6/06, Rainer Duffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Scott Ullrich wrote:

I wouldnt even think of updating such an old version to BETA2.
Reinstall and reconfigure is your best bet.

I assume, a similar hassle is not required for BETA2-> RELENG_1?

Shouldn't be.  BETA2 is on RELENG_1 branch and config file syntax
isn't changing.

Good.
The number of times I can pull this off here are really limited ....
;-)

(Yes, we introduced pfSense into semi-production even at 0.84.12 - but we're really only doing packet-filtering - no ALTQ, no VPN - and I didn't put my DNS-servers+resolvers behind it, yet <g>).

cheers,
Rainer