Hi, I have some questions concerning Load Balancer and Failover, hope
that someone can help.

1.  I have configured the load balancer for 2 physical interfaces (WAN &
OPT1). I monitor the states table and realized that the icmp packets for
monitoring purpose were fired only from the OPT1 interface, none from
the WAN interface. Is this what it is supposed to do? Logically, to
monitor whether each interface is online or offline, the icmp should be
fired from each interface respectively.

2. If I want the WAN and OPT1 interface to function both for load
balancing as well as failover, do I create 2 gateway pool, one with
"Load Balancing" behaviour and other with "Fail Over" behaviour?

Regards,
Kelvin