Da: Quirino Santilli
Inviato: venerdì 20 aprile 2007 10.15
A: 'support@pfsense.com'
Oggetto: R: [pfSense Support] Load Balancer Behaviour?

Ok, I updated and the issue solved, but now when adding a Load Balancer Pool in
the "list" field I see something strange: on my howto the list format is
"WAN|(WanMonitorIpAddress)" and "WAN2|(Wan2MonitorIpAddress)". On my firewall
installation the results are different, the list field is in that format:
"|(WanMonitorIpAddress)" and "|(Wan2MonitorIpAddress)".
It seems like that the Interfaces in the resulting config is missing. Even when
I look at the load balancer's list the "Server/Gateway" field is empty and the
monitor field has no corresponding interface.

Is it a configuration problem?

10x

r3N0oV4