On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 00:15, Erwan David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>        On a multi-wan installation, I'd like to combine policy based
> routing (ie send web connections through ADSL with high download
> bandwith, and VPNs through slower but more reliable SDSL), and OLSR to
> ensure evriything goes through the remaining link if one of them
> (probably the ADSL one) is down.
>
> Is it possible to do so ?

AFAIK, you don't even need OLSR to do so; just set up a multi-WAN
environment with the appropriate fail-over rules and you should be
good to go.  I have a somewhat similar setup where certain bits
(particular IP destinations) are carved off and sent through the
secondary link and everyone else goes through the primary.  Should the
primary link fail, everyone is automatically shuffled off to the
secondary.  Policy routing does what we need.