pfSense 1.2.1 RC1

only add-on package installed is iperf.

I have rules to allow allow traffic out on port 80 and 443. I have also(just to be sure) allowed *ALL* traffic out from my static ip on my macbook. Problem is I can't get to the site subaru.com. I don't see anything in the logs and I've never had a problem getting to any other site. If I telnet from the pfsense firewall to subaru.com on port 80 it get's connected. If i try that from my machine(laptop macbook) it times out.

am i missing something or what?

 thanks guys.

-phil