On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 15:45, Lenny <five2one.le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another weird thing I noticed is that when looking at RRD graphs I suddenly
> see a blank space, like this:
>
> ------  ------   --------. And it shows on all the graphs at the same time.
>
> I've also noticed that it's about the same time as the load kills the
> website. Must be related.

Other than this tenuous link, I don't see any indication in your notes
above that make me think your pfSense box is the limitation.  The only
question I have is whether your measurement of the CPU load is
sufficiently accurate - I'd recommend watching 'top -S -o cpu -s 1'
during the events.

> Quality graphs are not showing. They did in the 1.2 version.

Have you set the WAN monitoring IP at some point and can't reach it?
It's not a critical issue, but check this link for the config.xml
change:
http://www.mail-archive.com/support@pfsense.com/msg11368.html