No load balancing.  We are in HA but only a single internet connection and a
single web server.  One of our DNN sites has undergone major development as
of late, I'm thinking that something with that process has fooked the other
sites.  I'm reading about application pools for dotnet right now, that may
be the issue.  Thanks for your thoughts.

Curtis

 were a firewall problem, it would be pages not loading at all,