On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 07:44, Markus Golser <elmar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I tried almost everything now still no success :(
> I think somehow the antennas are not used and thats why my signal is weak

Don't place the AP as close as it is in the picture for testing;
depending on the lobe shape of your antennas, testing right next to
the AP will not give good results.  A reasonable distance is usually
3-5m.  Also ensure the U.FL connectors at the card itself are firmly
and snugly attached - they have a positive 'snap' connection that will
not work [well] unless fully engaged.  Less likely (but equally
important) ensure your antennas are rated for 2.4GHz operation.  If
you purchased the hardware as a package deal or normally do your own
RF hardware, this is not a probable cause.

The hostap drivers will always use one or more of the antennas, the
only options are to use them in varying levels of diversity.