I travel in the US a little and have used Netflix, Pandora, etc... love them.

I purchased an Internet Connected Samsung HDTV for my home in Canada and
although it indicates it has Netflix, Amazon Streaming, Pandora, etc... they
are completely missing as options . Firmware upgrades, etc... doesn't matter,
they are missing. I can only assume this is because of the location of the
device (IP in Canada).

I run into a similar problem for Netflix, etc... on the PC.

So my question is, does anyone have any advice on how to make the network
appear to be located in the USA (or at least, specific devices on a network
appear from the USA)?

I know of proxy services, etc... but I do not know how I could implement it on
a network wide scale (Samsung does not allow proxies) and do so fairly cheaply
(and reliably).

I am open to using pfSense at the house to do this or a combination of DD-WRT
or other 3rd party firmware.

My ultimate solution would be to have it apply to a specific device (TV,
specific PC) or on a service/IP level (when it calls home to Samsung or
Netflix, etc...).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Chuck