On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:12:17 +0000
Angela Sikora wrote:

> I am not sure what may have happened as it was working fine and then
> the next day I am unable to login. I account for Pidgin is
> lukiega...@olark.com<mailto:lukiega...@olark.com> but it is saying
> that it is not authorized, yet my coworkers are still able to log in
> just fine. I attached two images of the errors I receive when I click
> to open up the program. I also try to click the box to check the
> account but the check mark disappears every time I do. I even try to
> click on the re-enable button and it does not do anything.
>
> Thanks,
> Angela

Angela, you first need to talk to the people that operate the server,
this will be olark.com I believe. Ask them if they have changed
something at their end.

The support@pidgin.im address is for help with Pidgin itself and
in this case it seems something has changed but it isn't clear what.
You say that your co-workers can log in OK, are they using the same
details as you or do they have separate login IDs?

Please reply only to the support@pidgin.im address, not to me.

--

Brian Morrison