1)   Unable to establish a connection with the server
2)   Lost connection with server: Bad file descriptor

Hi, David!!  The above are the 2 messages I receive when I go into pidgin and
click on 'Available'.  1) comes in first, then  2) follows shortly - or when I
go out of the site and come back in... and there it is.

If you can work it out .. I surely will appreciate it