well, it is divali here in india next weekend and i am hoping to use my zoom H2 
and a brahma with six mm capsules to record the fireworks. they start at sunset 
and usually go on past midnight. i also have a working six caspule 'velan' 
working, but the electronics may not be ready in time. the nice thing about 
crackers here is they are not at all organised, each household on its own, so 
the sounds come from all directions from ground level to great heights, from 
tiny crackers set off by children to giant explosions.
 
umashankar
 
next week i will have eight 3 1/2 vifa full range drivers. i have to make boxes 
for them and i am set ! i already have an eight channels f power amp.
 
umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar


 
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:21:10 +0000
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Sursound] DR-680, TetraMic, VVMicVST & Nuendo 5
> 
> I'm sure Dave will post separately regarding this, but just to say that the 
> combination of the Tascam, TetraMic, the latest (beta?) version of VVMicVST 
> and Nuendo 5 seems to be working nicely for me.
> 
> I've got my DR-680 tucked into a PortaBrace case, although it's what you 
> might call a snug fit, and I'm much happier about taking it on more 
> adventurous expeditions now. I hope to do some recording over the weekend - 
> there's due to be a large firework display in east London on Sunday, and as a 
> sort of homage to the East-End during the Blitz, they're planning to run the 
> WW2 air-raid sirens, which very rarely happens these days - and I'm hoping to 
> get some good sounds, weather permitting. I'll probably take the TetraMic and 
> the SPS200 for a quick and dirty comparison.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> John
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sursound mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/listinfo/sursound
                                          
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/private/sursound/attachments/20101102/7c07b60e/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Sursound mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/listinfo/sursound

Reply via email to