Interesting, I use roughly the same set-up for my UHJ decoded releases on my
Quadraphonic blog, although there is an issue with the final product (and that
happens with any software/hardware decoded UHJ material) is that awful phase
shift on the Front Left. Correcting that greatly improves things

(bet I've opened a can of worms now.....  LOL)

By the way, after trying a few of the available B-format decoders, I came to
the conclusion that the Wigware decoder seemed to be the best. Anyone have any
views on this?

  i am using audio mulch and wigware for playback.

  the best bit so far has been listening to your smut recording.

  umashankar