transmission line speakers are not difficult to build and i suspect they would
be better for a ambisonic system than reflex speakers, for almost thirty years
now i had a pair of 'miniline' transmission line speakers published in HiFiNews
(and i think designed by P Atkinson) they use KEF B110 and MK8s but one can use
more modern 5 1/2 speakers. i have built myself an eight speaker system using 3
1/2 vifas in sealed boxes, but my kefs sound very much better. i will do eight
identical transmission line speakers when i have lots of money!

umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar