Ross Bencina wrote:
> On 27/01/2013 6:16 PM, Michael Chapman wrote:

>> You just then need a master signal to:
>> -synchronise
>> -adjust volume
>> -select track
>> - ... ?
>
> If you're outdoors then you can use GPS time for synchronization. In
which case you can just program everything to start at a certain time
and forget about communication.

You've got to leave at least a volume controé for the chief 'man in
black' ... otherwise the unions will squash the idea ;-)>

But good point (I had browsed the DCF77 signal (Frankfurt clock) but
wondered how to synch to it ... wondering if you would need NTP-style
drift measurements and correction ... ; never thought of GPS ... durh!).

MC