I could be possible, b-format being the surround "essence" worldwide would be nice ;). You could select any delivery format on demand, instantly... ex: The binaural option has a great potential for streaming (on headphones). It could spread ambisonics (surround) worldwide, since not too much people has a 5.1 or 7.1 system installed. (in the right way)

We´re working on documentary series based on a/b-format. This BBC thing caught our attention... the future is here?.

|*Kan Kaban*||*.*|
|DOF / Director|
|Alive Cinema© collective|
_kankaban__@alivecinema.org_