Icant test 64tk soundflower but I use 16 tk version ie 1.5.2 ish - because
Protools wont use the 64tk
You could try going back uninstall and install older version but I dont get
firefox working with
test file

Its fine on chrome in 10.8 and 10.6

mick

On 20 Jul 2014, at 19:12, Ralf R Radermacher wrote:

Am 19.07.14 18:47, schrieb m...@superorg.com:
> Easy to record stream on a Mac
>
> Install Cycling74's Soundflower its free and doesnt interfere with anything

I've spent the afternoon trying various things and Chrome doesn't output any
sound through the 64-channel version. 2-channels works. With Firefox, both the
2- and 64-channel versions work fine, but not 64 from Chrome.

Can anyone confirm this from his system?

Setup here is the latest Mac Mini running under 10.8 with 16 GB of RAM.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com