The above file _does_ work for me. (only?)
Unfortunately for you, if you click the third icon in the player, the spectrogram shows no obvious "higher frequency pinna cues". One of Hugo Zuccarelli's demos does have good height cues for me, and many others, but that is the only one in hundreds of binaural recordings that I have heard.