It claimed to use state of the art applications of binaural rendering.
Because I cited one white paper does not mean I have only read one in my life, or base my opinions on those of the BBC.
I did not say you '_represent_ "binaural science"'.
I do not pretend to understand it. Others do. I think they are wrong due to the lack of observational support for the implied predictions of said theories.