> The resulting head should probably be in Latex, how to take the original
> imprint ? maybe plaster of paris?

No way.
Unless you know exactly what you are doing you risk serious (very serious)
burns.
(Plaster produces heat as it sets. The hotter it is, the faster it sets.
The faster it sets the more heat it produces. And so on.)

Otherwise:
-Plaster of Paris (POP) bandages (which may be what Bo-Erik was referring
to),
-Alginate
are the common ones.

POP bandages are relatively cheap, alginate not.
Alginate is good for detail (which you probably don't want (e.g. a small
ear piercing hole!)), bandages can be but requires skill.
Alginate requires a supporting shell or 'boat', bandages don't.

Three main hurdles:

You are 'ronde-bosse', that is to say this is not a relief/imprint, so you
need a multi part mould.

The amount of hair (?skull cap, protect eyebrows, hope you have no beard
(sorry don't know Danish forenames, so apologies if that one is a
howler!)).

Ears are, in my experience, impossible with bandages, and almost so with
alginate.
You may need _medical_ silicone (industrial silicone is not recommended
for skin contact ... and I'd be very wary of most things near the auditory
nerve).
Those who fit hearing aids have two-part mixes for moulding canals.
Maybe do the ears by themselves and 'glue' them on a more crudely done head ?

Do contact me off list, if you wish.

Michael  (France)