From: Sursound [sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu] On Behalf Of Lasse Munk
[lassemunkm...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 November 2014 20:56
To: s...@mchapman.com; Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: Re: [Sursound] Molding ears / head - materials

Hi all!

I'm talking with one of the mask-making girls, but just wanted to help
out a little bit - she was not entirely sure how to make an accurate
replica of my head :)

I will look more into the alginate, latex and medical sillicone.. thanks
a bunch! :)

Anyone made A/B testing with e.g. a neumann head and a replica of own
ears.. are there a big difference?

thanks!
Lasse (a guy by the way ;)

--