Hi Martin,

one note on the arrangement, as far as I know, traditional ambisonic decoding
won’t work on hemispherical setups (due to the partial coverage of the sphere
by the speakers). You may have to use more recent/advanced methods to get
decoding matrices, such as the energy-preserving ambisonic decoding with
modified basis functions (EPAD), or the hybrid ambisonic/VBAP All-round
ambisonic decoding (ALLRAD), published by Franz Zotter (and collaborators) from
University of Graz.

I know of two usable available implementations of such decoder matrix
calculators, one is a compact Matlab/Octave library I made available recently:

http://research.spa.aalto.fi/projects/ambi-lib/ambi.html
https://github.com/polarch/Higher-Order-Ambisonics

the other is Aaron Heller’s ambisonic decoding toolbox, more extended than
mine, which includes scripts to produce VST plugins from the decoding matrices
using Faust, which may be more suitable for your workflow:

https://bitbucket.org/ambidecodertoolbox/adt.git

Best,
Archontis