David Pickett wrote:

>At 07:49 19-03-16, Courville, Daniel wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/15/sennheiser-3d-audio-demo-ambeo/
>>
>>And to give an idea of its size:
>>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdmtiYHUUAAPcVG.jpg:large
>
>Comparing with an actual Rycote holder, I can see that on my monitor,
>which is 1920 x 1080, the first of these images comes out actual
>size.  Thus the chrome grille of the capsule has a diametere of 15mm
>and the top of the brass assembly is 40 mm from the black base.

The first Ambeo prototype used a Sennheiser e 945 grille: at its widest, that
grille has a diameter of 46,6 mm. That means a pretty small tetrahedron.

A good bet for the capsules is the 14 mm Sennheiser KE 14-234 that's found in
the e 914.

In this picture: a TetraMic, a SPS200, a Brahma, a ST450, an Ambeo 2nd
prototype, and, below, a 3Dio Omni Binaural.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDKIUt-OY6k/

- Daniel