Martin,

Note that while AmbDec can accommodate FuMa normalization on input, it
still makes the connections to jack in ACN order so the inputs will often
appear in Jack in ACN order (and never in FuMa order).  I say "often"
because the Jack API does not have any notion of the 'order' of an
application's ports.  To make matters worse, some jack control clients,
like qjackctl, sort the ports by name, so they appear in the GUI in FuMa
order, but if you simply do a 'bulk connect' you'll find the individual
connections were made in ACN order.  You really have to check the port
names carefully when connecting.

The ADT can generate decoders in Faust with any combination of the the
channel order and normalization conventions that I'm aware of (FuMa, ACN,
MPEG-H, ...).  Those can be completed to VST and used in Reaper.

There are also 3rd-order FuMa and 5th-order panners for Ambix/ACN (the
latter thanks to Florian Grond).   They are in the faust directory,
called ambi_panner_fms.dsp and  ambi_panner_5_ACN.dsp.  They have a built
in pink noise source with is useful for testing.

It can also generate adapter matrices to convert signals between any of the
order and normalization conventions. An example of an Ambix to FuMa
converter is in ambix2fuma.dsp .

Also....  feel free to send me the ADT setup you're using, if you'd like me
to check it.

Aaron