Hi,

What about the tiny
http://www.genelec.com/studio-monitors/8000-series-studio-monitors/8010a-studio-monitor
A little larger with 4 in woofer
http://www.genelec.com/studio-monitors/8000-series-studio-monitors/8020c-studio-monitor
  and same size with network and room acoustics measurements and calibration
capabilities
http://www.genelec.com/studio-monitors/sam-studio-monitors/8320a-sam-studio-monitor

Best regards,

Ilpo

On 12 May 2016, at 22:19, Emanuele Costantini
<lamacchiaco...@yahoo.it<mailto:lamacchiaco...@yahoo.it>> wrote:

Hello everyone,

due to the lack of space in modern houses, I am in need to look for small
speakers to get on with my multichannel projects, here at home and ideally to
bring them with me in small spaces to playback my works.
For my stereo projects I have been using Bose ComputerMonitor:

https://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-and-personal-audio/speakers/stereo/computer-musicmonitor/

and I have been able to deliver final mixes matching bigger systems, or needing
small adjustments. Ideally I would like to expand that system but I find
annoying they use specific connectors and they work in couple, so connecting it
from my RME ADI8 it would be a bit of a trick to do also because I will need an
odd number of those (5 or 7 ?)
I've been scouting on the internet and I've seen few options.
I am intrigued by the JBL LSR305

http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recording-broadcast/3-series/lsr305#.VzTQ5mbtZE4

being that brand the standard for cinema sound and that industry being my main
income, I quite like to get that way, but despite being quite small they are
still a bit big and heavy, unfortunately.
I found the Fostex PM03.d and PM 04.d

http://www.fostexinternational.com/docs/products/PM0.4d.shtml#content-3-tab-tab

Which are smaller and lighter, but the specifics are not that great, the 04.d
are better though.
Adam F5:

http://www.adam-audio.com/en/pro-audio/products/f5/technical-data

They look like the best of the range. Obviously to deliver those
characteristics they have to be heavy, a bit too much and not that small.
A friend of mine has a stereo system of MAudio AV42:

http://www.m-audio.com/products/view/av42#.VzSSzWbtZE4

Which doesn't sound bad at all even if they are working in couple they have
more standard connections, so I could do my own extensions.
In that case I've been looking at the bigger brothers MAudio BX5 D2, slighlty
bigger and heavier:

http://www.m-audio.com/products/view/bx5-d2#.VzSUrWbtZE4

I am wondering if anyone has an hint to suggest or other brands/model to
consider or was surpises by the sound of smaller systems, Bose docet, like...
ehm logitech? ;-)
:-)

Thanks a lot in advance for your suggestions.

Emanuele