Thanks everyone for your answers.

The Audio Dynamix seems and interesting solution, but I am wondering about how to deal transmitting multichannel via bluetooth. Being a stereo speaker I am thinking to feed both channels with a mono channel to make it an independent speaker. Surely always connected to an AC charger. For the price they cost I could buy one to hear how they sound, because I never been a fan of Yamaha NS10.

Genelec: I own a 5.1 complete system made with 1029A speakers. Despite that brand produces beautiful sounding equipment, I never been able to match mixes done with those to any other system, so they ended up back in the box and they are sleeping somewhere in a warehouse for many years now, waiting for someone to kiss them a take them away.

Gallo A'Diva and ORB audio, I think they need an amplfier in order to work, which is not an option due to lack of room space.

Please feel free to add some more suggestions, they are very welcome.

Thanks.

Emanuele