No reason specifically,
I always thought that most people associate B-format with the traditional
1st-order specification, and maybe the FuMa definition up to 3rd-order. I
wasn’t sure if that’s the common term for general HOA signals.

So, you think something like HOA B-format is better (if I don’t have to go into
the details, channels, normalization etc.) ?

Archontis