Politis Archontis wrote:

> https://github.com/polarch/JSAmbisonics
> - WebAudio_FOA.js: Implements B-format encoding, rotations, virtual
> microphones, acoustic intensity analysis, and binaural decoding
> - WebAudio_HOA.js: Implements HOA encoding, rotations, virtual microphones
> and binaural decoding for a user-specified order

This looks great. My only concern is regarding terminology: you seem to use the
term "B-Format" only for 1st order (and I presume it's of the FuMa kind), and
you drop it for HOA.

So, on the GitHub page, we read:

• HOA_bf2acn: converts a B-format stream to an ACN/N3D HOA stream
• HOA_acn2bf: converts the first-order channels of a HOA stream to B-format

This could be confusing for ambisonic newbies, I think...

- Daniel