sort of agree - front back reversals are always going to be an issue even
in real life - but you'll get something if the sound is louder in one ear
than the other on a recording  - all I was saying is you definatley wont
get height without pinna

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Dr. Augustine Leudar