Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Eric Benjamin <eb...@pacbell.net> Date
: 23/02/2018  19:07  (GMT+01:00) À : Surround Sound discussion group
<sursound@music.vt.edu> Objet : Re: [Sursound] Sounds in Space 2018
Once again, congratulations! I wish I could be there. I’m on the wrong
continent.

From: Bruce Wiggins
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:42 AM
To: Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: [Sursound] Sounds in Space 2018

I'm pleased to announce that this year's Sounds in Space Research
Symposium on Spatial Audio will be a two day event (26th/27th June in
Derby, UK). The call for works is now open looking at both the
technical and artistic side of spatial audio. We'll have a 28+ 3D
speaker array in the auditorium for demos/talks and we've got videos
of last year's event if you'd like to get a feel for what goes on.

We're also looking for sponsors/exhibitors at the event, too.....

http://soundsinspace.co.uk/
(last year's event videos/presentations :
https://www.brucewiggins.co.uk/?page_id=881)

cheers

Bruce Wiggins
University of Derby