Gerard Lardner wrote:

Fons Adriaensen in Italy calibrated my Oktava. I believe Richard Lee in Australia might still offer a calibration service, though he appears to be less active on the internet these days, and I think Core Sound in the USA also will do it - they used to say it on their website, but I haven't checked lately.

We could, but in general we can confidently state that Oktava doesn't understand how to build a first-order ambisonic microphone, and the cost and effort to calibrate it is not worthwhile.

Len Moskowitz (
Core Sound LLC
Home of TetraMic and OctoMic

Sursound mailing list - unsubscribe here, edit