On 04/14/2018 05:53 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 05:28:57PM +0200, David Pickett wrote:

Thanks, Fons. I was hoping it was something as simple as this. I failed to
find anything on the internet that expresses the relationships so simply.
Did I actually miss a page?

Not one I know of. Some of my programs (e.g. Ambdec) do the conversion
when required, so I just took these gain figures from my source code.

There is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambisonic_data_exchange_formats#Reference_table_of_layouts_and_normalisations
, which could use a few eyeballs and probably be made a little friendlier.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Tuinbouwstraat 180, 1097 ZB Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net