Hi all!

Let me first say an impressed "WOW!"

I learned so much reading all these emails and discovered new universes. - WOW! As I said, I am not an Ambisonic Pro. I am an enthusiast to the best meaning of the word. So I did the best proposal I knew and started this discussion.

I enjoy it and the many great proposals and ideas coming in. Now I have plenty to read and I'll try my very best to catch up with you guys. Nevertheless, as there is no "official" standard yet, we could at least thrive to provide our feedback and "pull-requests" to existing projects.

And there is nothing to be sorry about saying my first try was not good enough. I expected that! Now we have a place to start from and make it better with any itteration. I would like to keep this disussion going. In a sense of meritocracy, not of flame-wars or putting someone down. Every idea may push us ahead, so every idea is good and worthy. And if it is "only" useful for verifying that we considered all ideas, choose the best ones and didn't overlook something, that might become important once. (or not ;-) )

So, keep coming! PLEASE ask questions, propose any ideas and provide feedback.

Thanks for your participation so far.

Take care and stay healthy

Cheers

Thorsten