Go Solar is throwing a party!!! Come out for the Solar Celebration this Sunday,
10am-2pm, Cass Park.

Whether you already have solar or not, this is your chance to celebrate how far
we've come with the local clean energy transition. And if you don't have solar,
Go Solar is still taking enrollments to make the process of going solar easier
and more affordable than ever. So come out and learn how you can put the power
of the sun to work for you!

If you're already enjoying the benefits of solar, bring a photo of your array
along with a friend, neighbor--anyone--who doesn't have solar for a chance to
win great prizes from local businesses, including gift certificates kindly
donated by Old Goat Gear Exchange, Finger Lakes Running and Triathlon Company,
and Six Mile Creek!

We'll be able to answer all your questions about solar, and will also have
activities for kids, free ice cream and live music with Jane Doe (!), and the
Pi Truck--the world's first solar- and wind-powered wood-fired-oven pizza
truck, serving some of the area's best pizza! Plus, free floppy frisbees for
everyone! The Solar Celebration is free and everyone is welcome.

For more information, visit
www.GoSolarTompkins.org<http://www.GoSolarTompkins.org>, the Go Solar Facebook
page, or call Guillermo Metz at 607-272-2292.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2CFFA.4764D5D0]

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.