Great for children interested in science, nature, and outdoor fun!

*Tuesday July, 18th* at *Stewart Park* from *2:00 pm - 4:00 pm*
(meet at the floating dock)

Join us on a stroll through Stewart Park. Help a CSI scientist collect
water samples that will contribute to the Community Science Institute's
public database of water quality in our area (database.communityscience.org
<http://www.database.communityscience.org/>). We'll learn how to use
chemistry to test for four different water quality parameters and discuss
why water monitoring is important. We'll also play some games and tell
water jokes along the way!

If you have questions or would like to learn more visit us at
communityscience.org and/or contact us at i...@communityscience.org and
607-257-6606 <(607)%20257-6606>.

--
Community Science Institute
Water Quality Testing Lab

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.